CGMZ - Achievements
Latest Update: January 19, 2021
Adds an achievements system including achievement points, secret achievements, difficulty, and more. Achievements offer automatic tracking as well as manual unlocking. Achievements can also have rewards such as items or gold, or even switches/variables. This plugin works well with CGMZ Toast Manager for pop ups when an achievement is earned. This plugin also allows for achievements based off of CGMZ Encyclopedia and Bestiary completion percentage.
- Add an achievement system with automatic tracking
- Secret achievements with different descriptions for before/after earn
- Achievement Points (optional)
- Rewards can include items, switches, variables, and more
- Criteria can include items, switches, variables, currency, and more
Required: This is the Core CGMZ Plugin which is required by CGMZ plugins.
Suggested: To easily add this plugin to the menu.
Suggested: To show pop up windows when a user earns an achievement.
Suggested: To add achievements for progress in an encyclopedia/bestiary.
Suggested: To add achievements for progress in a profession.
- Initial release
- Fixed crash if there are no achievements
- Added support for CGMZ Professions
- Fixed bug with variable tracking when using the "=" operator